This is definitely not your typical white button down shirt! Oh no, it’s not! Check out the back detail of this white shirt from SheIn. I love that it looks so conservative at the front but when you turn around, there, it’s backless. To dress this top down, you can pair it with a denim shorts and put on your comfy sneakers or sandals.
I love how affordable the clothes are in Shein without compromising the quality, they are also true to size according to the descriptions. I have been getting a lot of questions about SheIn ever since my previous post about them here and here. So here’s a breakdown or my review below to help you.
- Quality of clothing – I totally commend.
- Price – I think they are one of the top international online retailers with reasonable prices
- Collections – They have something for everybody.
- Sizes – Make sure to carefully read the descriptions. Most of their clothes have sizes from small to extra-large.
- Shipping – From where I am (Butuan City, Philippines), it usually takes 20 to 30days for the parcel to arrive and you have to pick it up at the postal office. The postal service in my country doesn’t seem to offer delivery service for parcels coming from abroad.
Outfit details: Top from SheIn available here (I wear size small), Jeans from River Island (old), similar here, Choker from Zara, similar here, Bag from Chanel, Watch from Charriol, Shoes from Zara (old), similar here, Lipstick in Kylie lipkit Leo available here.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Have a stress free Monday guys! Thanks again for dropping by!